Endless Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support forum for Endless Origins.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» i have problem with my class
AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:08 am by dxrko

» Can't Make a Character or Play
AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 pm by ShadowMaiden

» My character is fucked up because of shitty ass maps
AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 pm by lockheed

» something wrong with jmillie
AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:24 pm by lockheed

» a complaint
AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:21 pm by lockheed

» Admin/Mapper
AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 am by saradom

» Endless Origins Links
AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:25 pm by insomniac

» NEW FORUMS!
AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 am by lockheed

» Zomfig was ddosing /crashing server
AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:09 am by insomniac

AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lockheed

Character sheet
Bar:
AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" Left_bar_bleue1/1AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" Empty
PostSubject: AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding"   AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Ok ive noticed a large ammount of people being accused of "speeding" with AoE spells but its not speed you have to realise there are glitches and moments of lag in the game that can reduce the time between spells or increase it some times both running a scar script for an eo spell is a lot more difficult then just speeding and also useing it on eoserv is even more complicated its not like a proxy it is not compatible with eo serve i know 3 programs that were used on main for spells and they are not compatible with eoserve because eo serve is just a bit diffrent then main and thoes diffrences matter
Back to top Go down
lockheed

Character sheet
Bar:
AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" Left_bar_bleue1/1AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: ohh and one more thing   AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:46 pm

6 out of 10 players dont even know what a scar scrip is let alone how to run one and i find scar is the easiest one
Back to top Go down
insomniac
Admin

PostSubject: correct   AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:51 am

Everything said here is valid, yesterday I found an old scar script that was crazy walk,attack,cast,sit,stand. Ive added a few new auto prevention things, so we will see if people find work arounds, as for the pets and spells Ive added the same limit as attack 250 attacks warning then freeze at 251,logs generated of who and when this limit is surpassed. Thanks for your input!
Back to top Go down
zomfig

PostSubject: WOW -_-   AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:24 am

Guy is not a speed progam like Xspeedpro even i could do this if i wasnt IP BAN FOR "Disconnecting" people on the server.. i was just on to ask if you guy need a quest maker then it started to randomly dc then after like 5 crashes i ask the admin do u need a quest maker then it started to crash again... then i got jailed because someone assume im a "New" person so i have to be the crasher *cough*peanut*Cough*.. anyways if u guy want to know how to do this, this simple thing that even a noob could do just un ipban me and i could help you guy like i helped apollo.. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding"   AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding" Empty

Back to top Go down

AoE spells and SCAR script or "speeding"
Page 1 of 1