Endless Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support forum for Endless Origins.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» i have problem with my class
mapper's application EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:08 am by dxrko

» Can't Make a Character or Play
mapper's application EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 pm by ShadowMaiden

» My character is fucked up because of shitty ass maps
mapper's application EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 pm by lockheed

» something wrong with jmillie
mapper's application EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:24 pm by lockheed

» a complaint
mapper's application EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:21 pm by lockheed

» Admin/Mapper
mapper's application EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 am by saradom

» Endless Origins Links
mapper's application EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:25 pm by insomniac

» NEW FORUMS!
mapper's application EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 am by lockheed

» Zomfig was ddosing /crashing server
mapper's application EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:09 am by insomniac

mapper's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vaandoom32

mapper's application Empty
PostSubject: mapper's application   mapper's application EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:38 pm

this is my admin application

name:kyle

in game name:ashes

time zone:central

languages:english

how long have you ben playing origins: im not gonna lie i just joined recently

amount of time you can spend on origins each week: over 7 hours a day all day almost unknown in a whole week

do you have any past expierence with game master? yes i have ben gm/admin on many servers i have ben mod and mapper

what kind of game master would you like to apply with us? i would like to be a mapper

why do you think you would be a good addition to are current team? because i listen very well i can joke around but am serious when needed i enjoy mapping and i am able to work with a team

about me: i am 13 years old and i have loved endless online for ever *played for 2years* and i played private servers for i think 2 now. endless origins just seems like the best server out there and i think it will go farther then any other server also every map i make is fully custome i do not redo any original maps unless asked and i can do any size you require while mapping i will be on in the game so i will be able to help anybody out who need's it.. i will never abuse my powers:if i abuse my powers i will accept immediate demotion i think it is unacceptable for anyone to abuse there powers it is wrong it ruins the game for everyone in it. i also make video's that i can post on youtube to get the server more popular and i hope you consider Smile

why should i be chosen over other mappers? because i Will be on every day not just 1 or 2 hours i will make any map at request and if i can't i will learn how to i can joke around at times but i am serious when needed i have played for many years and have expierence with the original game i have ben an admin on many servers and have expierence with that to

sorry for the wait also im about to post a screenshot of the map that i just made for this server and application i am also learning how to pixel im hopefully getting better and will be able to do that as well as map

Last edited by vaandoom32 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vaandoom32

mapper's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: mapper's application   mapper's application EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:58 am

im sorry but does anyone know a way to zoom out on map editor? i wanna post a picture of all the map >.< bounce
Back to top Go down

mapper's application
Page 1 of 1