Endless Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support forum for Endless Origins.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» i have problem with my class
Speeders allowed? EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:08 am by dxrko

» Can't Make a Character or Play
Speeders allowed? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 pm by ShadowMaiden

» My character is fucked up because of shitty ass maps
Speeders allowed? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 pm by lockheed

» something wrong with jmillie
Speeders allowed? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:24 pm by lockheed

» a complaint
Speeders allowed? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:21 pm by lockheed

» Admin/Mapper
Speeders allowed? EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 am by saradom

» Endless Origins Links
Speeders allowed? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:25 pm by insomniac

» NEW FORUMS!
Speeders allowed? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 am by lockheed

» Zomfig was ddosing /crashing server
Speeders allowed? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:09 am by insomniac

Speeders allowed?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lockheed

Character sheet
Bar:
Speeders allowed? Left_bar_bleue1/1Speeders allowed? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Speeders allowed? Empty
PostSubject: Speeders allowed?   Speeders allowed? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:41 pm

I was just told that speeders are allowed. If this is true i quit, if its true its complete BULL SHIT speeders are the reason me and hundreds of other players quit main. Why would you let speeders on the server insom? what fucking point does that serve?
Back to top Go down
Stabilizer

Stabilizer

Speeders allowed? Empty
PostSubject: NO   Speeders allowed? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:05 pm

I don't know who told you that but it is very untrue. Insom has done a good job of trying to eliminate speeding and autoing. No cheating allowed, not even on your girlfriend xD
Back to top Go down
insomniac
Admin

Speeders allowed? Empty
PostSubject: NO CHEATING ALLOWED   Speeders allowed? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:00 pm

If( you want it short and sweet){ NO CHEATING IS ALOUD IN ORIGINS} else{
Ok! I think these were my exact words WITH THE LAG AS BAD AS IT IS HOW THE HELL CAN YOU TELL SOMEONE IS AUTOING OR NOT with a ping sometimes as bad as 5 seconds how can my moderators be accurate on who's speeding or autoing we can punish and loose a great player and person in our community. So unless my mods are 100% sure of someone speeding/autoing we wont take action, we might ask um if they are. Ive seen anarkypunk chase nonexistant speeders for hrs in all reality it was a bad connect /lag they wernt speeding.

We are currently trying to get donations for a better server computer, dedicated host or somthing in that ballpark to get all lag times less than 50 ms, We have recently made it mandatory to use the origins client in attempt to detour "cheating" I will keep searching for more ways to make origins cheater free.
Since I started working with allen on origins ive done a few things to keep us cheater free/
1:Spell casting times are all set to over 1 second inbetween casts and you can not cast more than 250 times from the same spot.
2:Attacking Ive also inforced the 250 attack limit to characters and pets
3:Speed walking I also added a some protection here basicly inforcing the clients speed limit
4:Spam protection so a simple WWWWWWWWWWWWWW cant crash our server

Allthough I havnt tested breaking these rules with a hack program I'd kinda like to know if its even possible so I can make our server defense more addapt to handle newer hack programs.
Thanx insom. pirat }
Back to top Go down
lockheed

Character sheet
Bar:

Speeders allowed? Empty
PostSubject: What do you mean by dedicated host?   Speeders allowed? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm

what do you mean by dedicated host??? and also insom you need to tell ur admins that ghost is useless on origins the client has ghost built into it so its constantly in affect e,e im tired of hearing "HES GHOSTING" its getting friggen annoying ive corrected almost every single one of your moderators on this, if you go into the endless origins files you wil see where it has several "addons" such as fast loggin, no chat flood (removes flood protection off chat), GHOST, and several others xD i think its also where our unlimited SP comes from aswell ur moderators really need to understand this
Back to top Go down
insomniac
Admin

Speeders allowed? Empty
PostSubject: dedicated host !   Speeders allowed? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 am

lockheed wrote:
what do you mean by dedicated host??? and also insom you need to tell ur admins that ghost is useless on origins the client has ghost built into it so its constantly in affect e,e im tired of hearing "HES GHOSTING" its getting friggen annoying ive corrected almost every single one of your moderators on this, if you go into the endless origins files you wil see where it has several "addons" such as fast loggin, no chat flood (removes flood protection off chat), GHOST, and several others xD i think its also where our unlimited SP comes from aswell ur moderators really need to understand this
Google dedicated host and see what pops up! Unless you put the addons folder back in then it doesnt have ghost in it Im pretty sure allen set it up how he wanted it and removed the addons not 100% though
Back to top Go down
lockheed

Character sheet
Bar:

Speeders allowed? Empty
PostSubject: Takeing eo traininer   Speeders allowed? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:43 pm

You will never get rid of the addons the addons are part of the fabric of EOserv that is why there is such a short delay in passing through people, and there is no sp drainage and also why we dont have flood protection on the normall chat unless you have went in and took out the addons themselves in the codes of eoserve like fallen evolution did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speeders allowed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speeders allowed?   Speeders allowed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Speeders allowed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Endless Origins :: Forum :: General-
Jump to: