Endless Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support forum for Endless Origins.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» i have problem with my class
Quick fix for XP users Installer EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:08 am by dxrko

» Can't Make a Character or Play
Quick fix for XP users Installer EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 pm by ShadowMaiden

» My character is fucked up because of shitty ass maps
Quick fix for XP users Installer EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 pm by lockheed

» something wrong with jmillie
Quick fix for XP users Installer EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:24 pm by lockheed

» a complaint
Quick fix for XP users Installer EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:21 pm by lockheed

» Admin/Mapper
Quick fix for XP users Installer EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 am by saradom

» Endless Origins Links
Quick fix for XP users Installer EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:25 pm by insomniac

» NEW FORUMS!
Quick fix for XP users Installer EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 am by lockheed

» Zomfig was ddosing /crashing server
Quick fix for XP users Installer EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:09 am by insomniac

Quick fix for XP users Installer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whitewolf
Admin
Whitewolf

Character sheet
Bar:
Quick fix for XP users Installer Left_bar_bleue1/1Quick fix for XP users Installer Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Quick fix for XP users Installer Empty
PostSubject: Quick fix for XP users Installer   Quick fix for XP users Installer EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Windows XP users this is an installer fix for having problems installing the game.
Windows XP Installer
Back to top Go down
https://endless-origins.forumotion.com
NeoPlant

NeoPlant

Character sheet
Bar:
Quick fix for XP users Installer Left_bar_bleue1/1Quick fix for XP users Installer Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Quick fix for XP users Installer   Quick fix for XP users Installer EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:53 pm

I've installed this and it still won't work for me.. Ive tried uninstalling the client and reinstalling it after running the fix as well. Is there any other way for me to play using XP?
Back to top Go down
Whitewolf
Admin
Whitewolf

Character sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Quick fix for XP users Installer   Quick fix for XP users Installer EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:20 pm

NeoPlant wrote:
I've installed this and it still won't work for me.. Ive tried uninstalling the client and reinstalling it after running the fix as well. Is there any other way for me to play using XP?
Please provide more details what exactly happens when you try to start the game?
Back to top Go down
NeoPlant

NeoPlant

Character sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Quick fix for XP users Installer   Quick fix for XP users Installer EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:49 pm

Well, like I said I installed the fix and restarted, then tried running the game and it showed a hourglass but wouldn't start. I then uninstall-ed Origins and installed again and tried running it again with no success. Origins comes up on the task manager after double clicking the icon on the desktop and in my programs folder, but always has 0% and eventually goes away. Im running windows XP with Service Pack 2 if it's anything useful.. If you need more information I can provide it.. I just really want to play this server. xD
Back to top Go down
Whitewolf
Admin
Whitewolf

Character sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Quick fix for XP users Installer   Quick fix for XP users Installer EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:07 am

Back to top Go down
NeoPlant

NeoPlant

Character sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Quick fix for XP users Installer   Quick fix for XP users Installer EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:31 am

It works now! Thank you so much! It's good to know the game master is so quick to address the needs of the players! I am very grateful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Whitewolf
Admin
Whitewolf

Character sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Quick fix for XP users Installer   Quick fix for XP users Installer EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:47 pm

NeoPlant wrote:
It works now! Thank you so much! It's good to know the game master is so quick to address the needs of the players! I am very grateful. Very Happy
You're very welcome, thanks for addressing the problem and hope you enjoy Origins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick fix for XP users Installer   Quick fix for XP users Installer Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick fix for XP users Installer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Endless Origins :: Forum :: General-
Jump to: