Endless Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support forum for Endless Origins.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» i have problem with my class
Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:08 am by dxrko

» Can't Make a Character or Play
Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 pm by ShadowMaiden

» My character is fucked up because of shitty ass maps
Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 pm by lockheed

» something wrong with jmillie
Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:24 pm by lockheed

» a complaint
Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:21 pm by lockheed

» Admin/Mapper
Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 am by saradom

» Endless Origins Links
Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:25 pm by insomniac

» NEW FORUMS!
Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 am by lockheed

» Zomfig was ddosing /crashing server
Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:09 am by insomniac

Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheScrubMage

Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. Empty
PostSubject: Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around.   Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:04 am

First you let this kid Oxyda off the hook for speeding, then he is caught autoing and once again let off the hook? What are you doing, are you that desperate for people you are just going to let some fucking hacker into the server. I mean come on, and you also just make it so people who do speed now have a 100x advantage against us who dont with this 6 second casting. We have 6 they speed and have 3. They now have 0 competition thanks to this, you really need to fix this, its so dumb. And stop handing out warnings, actually ban people.
Back to top Go down
Whitewolf
Admin
Whitewolf

Character sheet
Bar:
Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. Left_bar_bleue1/1Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around.   Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:52 pm

TheScrubMage wrote:
First you let this kid Oxyda off the hook for speeding, then he is caught autoing and once again let off the hook? What are you doing, are you that desperate for people you are just going to let some fucking hacker into the server. I mean come on, and you also just make it so people who do speed now have a 100x advantage against us who dont with this 6 second casting. We have 6 they speed and have 3. They now have 0 competition thanks to this, you really need to fix this, its so dumb. And stop handing out warnings, actually ban people.
you're actually more complained about than anyone so should i ban you too?
As for the spells having longer cast. You're acting like it effects speeders any. Speeders have the same advantage they always did, cept now they have to turn up the speed which sometimes causes d/c. As apposed to no delay they could just cast after cast after cast. If you've got such a problem with this server stop playing cause you're actually a big pain in everyone ass.
Back to top Go down
https://endless-origins.forumotion.com
TheScrubMage

PostSubject: You'r an idiot.   Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:43 am

The reason i am a pain is because you let people like Oxyda run around and report me for autoing because he is slow, then he gets caught autoing yet you still believe him. The only reason i was reported is because i had #1 training spot and nobody could get it, and yes i am leaving this trashy server you are a horrible owner, i mean for Christ sake it took you 4 days to reply to this post, and its not like there are a lot to go through there have been 2 others since then and mine was one of them, you should just quit being an admin because you are horrible at it.
Back to top Go down
Whitewolf
Admin
Whitewolf

Character sheet
Bar:
Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. Left_bar_bleue1/1Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around.   Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:47 am

TheScrubMage wrote:
The reason i am a pain is because you let people like Oxyda run around and report me for autoing because he is slow, then he gets caught autoing yet you still believe him. The only reason i was reported is because i had #1 training spot and nobody could get it, and yes i am leaving this trashy server you are a horrible owner, i mean for Christ sake it took you 4 days to reply to this post, and its not like there are a lot to go through there have been 2 others since then and mine was one of them, you should just quit being an admin because you are horrible at it.
Oxyda doesn't come online anymore. You seem to throw a childish fit when things don't go in your favor. And you're not allowed to sell your acct so if you don't want it I'll gladly delete it for you. Also you're now banned for the following statement.
"terrorist...I decide to leave a server because the owner is a dumb fuck and doesnt know how to lead a server, makes me the bad person."
Back to top Go down
https://endless-origins.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around.   Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around. Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitewolf you need to stop fucking around.
Page 1 of 1