Endless Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support forum for Endless Origins.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» i have problem with my class
Suggestion to players to help reduce lag EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:08 am by dxrko

» Can't Make a Character or Play
Suggestion to players to help reduce lag EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 pm by ShadowMaiden

» My character is fucked up because of shitty ass maps
Suggestion to players to help reduce lag EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 pm by lockheed

» something wrong with jmillie
Suggestion to players to help reduce lag EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:24 pm by lockheed

» a complaint
Suggestion to players to help reduce lag EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:21 pm by lockheed

» Admin/Mapper
Suggestion to players to help reduce lag EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 am by saradom

» Endless Origins Links
Suggestion to players to help reduce lag EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:25 pm by insomniac

» NEW FORUMS!
Suggestion to players to help reduce lag EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 am by lockheed

» Zomfig was ddosing /crashing server
Suggestion to players to help reduce lag EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:09 am by insomniac

Suggestion to players to help reduce lag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whitewolf
Admin
Whitewolf

Character sheet
Bar:
Suggestion to players to help reduce lag Left_bar_bleue1/1Suggestion to players to help reduce lag Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Suggestion to players to help reduce lag Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion to players to help reduce lag   Suggestion to players to help reduce lag EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:32 am

Ok I'm not going to tell you how to do everything. But in your connection you should have qos packet scheduler unchecked, file sharing unchecked. Set your dns servers to be 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 this is called OpenDNS it helps reduce lag and helps protect you on the web. Also disabling effects like slide effects, fade effects etc will also help in your advanced settings of your control panel system. Disabling themes, themes use quite a bit of memory to run. Disabling programs that start up with your computer that are unnecessary in msconfig. Doing all this should help reduce lag. Also one last pointer, organize your desktop and put icons into grouped folders so the desktop isn't such a mess, this will help lag. If you know how to google then you should be fine on figuring out how to do these things.
Back to top Go down
https://endless-origins.forumotion.com
insomniac
Admin

Suggestion to players to help reduce lag Empty
PostSubject: Yes it does   Suggestion to players to help reduce lag EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:55 pm

White wolf touched up my comp and it definetly has a postive effect on the computer!
Back to top Go down

Suggestion to players to help reduce lag
Page 1 of 1