Endless Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support forum for Endless Origins.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» i have problem with my class
watched cutie speed  today EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:08 am by dxrko

» Can't Make a Character or Play
watched cutie speed  today EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 pm by ShadowMaiden

» My character is fucked up because of shitty ass maps
watched cutie speed  today EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 pm by lockheed

» something wrong with jmillie
watched cutie speed  today EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:24 pm by lockheed

» a complaint
watched cutie speed  today EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:21 pm by lockheed

» Admin/Mapper
watched cutie speed  today EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 am by saradom

» Endless Origins Links
watched cutie speed  today EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:25 pm by insomniac

» NEW FORUMS!
watched cutie speed  today EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 am by lockheed

» Zomfig was ddosing /crashing server
watched cutie speed  today EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:09 am by insomniac

watched cutie speed today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anarkypunk

watched cutie speed  today Empty
PostSubject: watched cutie speed today   watched cutie speed  today EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:49 pm

cutie was speeding at dragons, casting darkness spells, no delay, no pets
Back to top Go down
masterhitsu

PostSubject: Re: watched cutie speed today   watched cutie speed  today EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:01 pm

First of all, I wasn't speeding, I had delays in between spells, and you have no evidence, and you will never get evidence because I don't hack, so your just mad for no reason, trying to get people banned for no reason, are you proud of yourself kid?
~cutie
Back to top Go down
Advrid

PostSubject: Re: watched cutie speed today   watched cutie speed  today EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:26 am

cutie, that proves that you speed. Do you have to you so much commas down? and if your accused, DON'T argue , its just makes it worst. try talking to Allen, and weren't you jailed for speeding a while back ago?

When you fight with an admin they will jail you, when you just start going off with an admin they will think that you where speeding even more.

I know anarky , she doesn't lie. Im on her side with this one.

Back to top Go down
lockheed

Character sheet
Bar:
watched cutie speed  today Left_bar_bleue1/1watched cutie speed  today Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: understand the game before you take action   watched cutie speed  today EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:45 pm

I train in hop alot i find that if you click at the bottom of a creatures square at the right time it cuts your spell delay in almost half not if it was like twice in the same second that is obviously speeding but another thing you cant speed with aoe spells ive tried just to see if it would work, it dosent because you have to manually click on the creature and creatures move now if you were running a SCAR script or etc then it MIGHT be possible ive never used that particular program so i have no idea but i can cut my spell delay in half depending on what proccesses i have running on my pc at the time and how well the server is running if its lagging all over the place then obviously my spells will be much slower ive seen players use spells so fast i thought they were speeding but it turns out they were just clicking in the right spot a friend of mine showed me how to do it its realy simple move it so that its (about in the middle of a bitter's back) on any creature and it will allow ur spells to go faster there are some players much much beter than I at doing this it all depends how the spells are cast if they are casting the spells extremly fast while the npc is moving rappidly then it is speed but if its at hop with the reaper then they are just good at clicking the right spots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: watched cutie speed today   watched cutie speed  today Empty

Back to top Go down

watched cutie speed today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Endless Origins :: Forum :: Player Reporting-
Jump to: