Endless Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support forum for Endless Origins.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» i have problem with my class
This server is dying EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:08 am by dxrko

» Can't Make a Character or Play
This server is dying EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 pm by ShadowMaiden

» My character is fucked up because of shitty ass maps
This server is dying EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 pm by lockheed

» something wrong with jmillie
This server is dying EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:24 pm by lockheed

» a complaint
This server is dying EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:21 pm by lockheed

» Admin/Mapper
This server is dying EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 am by saradom

» Endless Origins Links
This server is dying EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:25 pm by insomniac

» NEW FORUMS!
This server is dying EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 am by lockheed

» Zomfig was ddosing /crashing server
This server is dying EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:09 am by insomniac

This server is dying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lockheed

Character sheet
Bar:
This server is dying Left_bar_bleue1/1This server is dying Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

This server is dying Empty
PostSubject: This server is dying   This server is dying EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:59 am

we have had 3 players quit yester day and today (all together as its now 1:55am) the reasons? well with flame and advrid it was admins advrid just got pissed and flame was kicked when training and warped multiple times without his consent. and another player quit because his friend (allen) quit this is getting rediculous i suggest you get new admins and you get BETTER admins ones who dont care about anything they do themselves except helping and solving problems also i suggest adding new things to the game because as the player who quit because allen left he also quit because a lack of progression this server will die if things dont change so insomniac i hope your reading this and you understand the importants of the things mentioned here
Back to top Go down
insomniac
Admin

This server is dying Empty
PostSubject: Yeah   This server is dying EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:20 pm

I work on this server 5-6 hrs a day sometimes upto 12 hrs a day coding new shit, I came to origins just to code, I was tired of mapping,pixling gui crap pubwork and bossing, I bust my ass for nothin except people to have fun. EX: You think this pet system origins has fell out my ass "Nah" prolly took me close to upwards of 100 + hrs. I debugged the server so hard we only crash 1ce every day instead of once an hour.
About the admins get screen shots of what happining I need proof to do anything even players I wont screenshots/messages times etc of so and so speeding before Ill do anything!
Thanks for your concern and I do my part whitewolf/allen will be back intell then ill fill in the best I can. Its hard to find devoted people for mapping/gui and other projects wolf is very stern about what he wants and Ill follow that style in promoting and maintaining staff the best I can.
Back to top Go down

This server is dying
Page 1 of 1