Endless Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support forum for Endless Origins.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» i have problem with my class
Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:08 am by dxrko

» Can't Make a Character or Play
Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 pm by ShadowMaiden

» My character is fucked up because of shitty ass maps
Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 pm by lockheed

» something wrong with jmillie
Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:24 pm by lockheed

» a complaint
Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:21 pm by lockheed

» Admin/Mapper
Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 am by saradom

» Endless Origins Links
Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:25 pm by insomniac

» NEW FORUMS!
Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 am by lockheed

» Zomfig was ddosing /crashing server
Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:09 am by insomniac

Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
llforumll

Character sheet
Bar:
Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord Left_bar_bleue1/1Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord Empty
PostSubject: Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord   Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:40 am

Ok so i dont play much these days but consider myself to be a friend of the server as i was one of the first players, having said that theres nothing i dislike more than an autoer, a rude autoer at that. After been away for a while i came on to play a little and see how things are going and maybe get a little exp while i was there. I warped to apozenoverlord and after what seemed like an eternity of lag i finally came off a black screen to see Faild stood in the center of the room using mage on the spiders in what appeared to be perfect timing, i tried to mage some myself thinking ok we'll just both mage seems fair, after a while it was apparent that my efforts were fruitless, and i began to suspect that Faild was using some kind of auto mage or script to help him lvl, so i went to kill apozenoverlord, now weather he was sat watching himself on auto, i dunno, but not long after i started killing apozenoverlord he began to be abusive, rude and disrespectful towards me, calling me a fag, a retard, a gay you know the kinda stuff, so i left. Then i popped back to see if he was doing the same as b4, and i recieved this pm. Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord 900d3n

After that the admin Love appeared stating that she had been on hide watching and that Failed had done nothing wrong, also saying that she and Failed had been in a private message in MSN also, which to me indicated that they are friends and that this means that for this reason he is allowed to do whatever he likes, i aired my complaint to her and was told to stop whinging....great huh.
Back to top Go down
damon

PostSubject: Re: Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord   Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Let me just start by saying i am not going to waste 4 minutes to download that screen shot just to see what it says
And if you concider "Auto" shoving a penny in my f6 slot on my keyboard
And using an auto clicker every 6 seconds to kill spiders while i am at my keyboard
Infact you came to Apozen Overlord and i said Hi when you came.
And then you started being a dick by killing overlord.
I am there the whole time...
I do it to kick back relax and talk to other players all the time
Your never here no one else has a problem with it.

And as far as it is with "Love"
Yes she is a friend of mine.
So for that reason if action for some reason is taken I prefer Nate not to go by her story on this "Issue"
This way the problem has a better "Trial" But i dont see where lazy leveling with me there and fully reponsive woul be an issue at all
But if Nate asks me not to do it again i wont.
Infact until he says Yes or No i am no longer doing it i did not think it would offend anyone.
Back to top Go down
enzo1998

enzo1998

PostSubject: Faild Thinks WhiteWolf is "gay"   Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:53 pm

Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord Endl0013

WhiteWolf (the owner of the game), the one that is considering my admin application faild states hes "gay" as his title. I think Faild is mad that my player Insanity, might become an admin. I am sad to show this picture but i must, to show faild's hate towards WhiteWolf.
Back to top Go down
llforumll

Character sheet
Bar:
Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord Left_bar_bleue1/1Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord   Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:17 am

I suggest you do download the screenshot, although i dont see why you need to because it shows up for me and the new post from enzo shows a screen shot that i dont need to download either, but anyway yeah download it and maybe you would see that its you yourself that considers it "Auto" because you told me to make up my mind and stay so you can ks me, or leave so you can auto. These are you own words, and your explanation of not autoing stating that you use an AUTOclicker and shove a penny in your f6 slot does kind of hint towards the fact that yeah thats autoing, and your fowl language seems to be a constant thing too.
Back to top Go down
llforumll

Character sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord   Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:22 am

Oh and after seeing the screenshot from enzo and reading the type of insults that you dish out to other players, i think this is a good time to point out to you and others that homophobes like you are more often than not closet homosexuals that put up an anti homosexual front. So do us all a favour and come out of the closet man, we wont think any less of you.
Back to top Go down
damon

PostSubject: Re: Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord   Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:31 am

I find it funny that the screen shot you took of my "Paperdoll" calling Allen gay.
And yet i have known him for 6 years i think i would know how to spell "Whitewolf"
Also i have never once used caps on "Wolf" unless i just called him "Wolf"
Whitewolf < Thats his name if your going to make a fake screen shot atleast post a good one.

Also the Issue about me "Autoing" has been resolved no need to continue this spam/flame
#Request Closed
Back to top Go down
llforumll

Character sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord   Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:45 am

I dont see any posts saying its resolved other than your post. also about your spelling, check back at your earlier post it seems you often leave out letters in your spelling to me....."me there and fully reponsive woul be an issue"..... +s & +d would help...this issue is far from closed, looks to me like everytime you try to back up what you have done it falls apart from your own actions, at least you got your name right in the game, well at least how you would spell it anyway....FAILD
Back to top Go down
damon

PostSubject: Re: Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord   Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:52 am

llforumll wrote:
I dont see any posts saying its resolved other than your post. also about your spelling, check back at your earlier post it seems you often leave out letters in your spelling to me....."me there and fully reponsive woul be an issue"..... +s & +d would help...this issue is far from closed, looks to me like everytime you try to back up what you have done it falls apart from your own actions, at least you got your name right in the game, well at least how you would spell it anyway....FAILD

Sorry my S and D key are fucked up on my keyboard at the house.
as for "Faild" i liked the name "Failed" but it was always taken so i came up with Faild.

Anyway as i said this is resolved issue is no longer here.
once again...
#Request Closed.
Back to top Go down
llforumll

Character sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord   Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:46 am

So who decided that this issue is solved, and why haven't they bothered to mention it to me, considering that i started this post I think that would be he normal thing to do. What action has been taken?
Back to top Go down
llforumll

Character sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord   Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:51 am

Issue not solved

#REQUEST REOPENED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord   Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord Empty

Back to top Go down

Faild uses auto in apozenoverlord
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Endless Origins :: Forum :: Player Reporting-
Jump to: