Endless Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support forum for Endless Origins.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» i have problem with my class
 ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:08 am by dxrko

» Can't Make a Character or Play
 ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 pm by ShadowMaiden

» My character is fucked up because of shitty ass maps
 ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 pm by lockheed

» something wrong with jmillie
 ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:24 pm by lockheed

» a complaint
 ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:21 pm by lockheed

» Admin/Mapper
 ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 am by saradom

» Endless Origins Links
 ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:25 pm by insomniac

» NEW FORUMS!
 ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 am by lockheed

» Zomfig was ddosing /crashing server
 ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:09 am by insomniac

ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
insomniac
Admin

ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE Empty
PostSubject: ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE    ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:00 pm

You need to login using this ip 76.230.237.18 intell whitewolf updates our no-ip.This was not intention my isp provider switched my ip sorry.
Thanx Insomniac
Back to top Go down
lockheed

Character sheet
Bar:
 ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE Left_bar_bleue1/1 ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: o.o    ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:08 pm

lol that bites

Last edited by lockheed on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
insomniac
Admin

PostSubject: Use this temp client intell we get this fixed    ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:52 pm

here is the link www . megaupload. com/?d=MTD2YCHG
Just copy and past this in your browser then make www . meg closer together www.meg
Back to top Go down
insomniac
Admin

PostSubject: http://www.megaupload.com /?d=MTD2YCHG    ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:08 pm

the subject has the link this site is wacko redirects you over and over to adfly just copy and paste in your browser
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE    ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE Empty

Back to top Go down

ANOUNCE The Host Ip changed im sorry ANOUNCE
Page 1 of 1