Endless Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support forum for Endless Origins.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» i have problem with my class
Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:08 am by dxrko

» Can't Make a Character or Play
Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 pm by ShadowMaiden

» My character is fucked up because of shitty ass maps
Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 pm by lockheed

» something wrong with jmillie
Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:24 pm by lockheed

» a complaint
Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:21 pm by lockheed

» Admin/Mapper
Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 am by saradom

» Endless Origins Links
Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:25 pm by insomniac

» NEW FORUMS!
Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 am by lockheed

» Zomfig was ddosing /crashing server
Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:09 am by insomniac

Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
llforumll

Character sheet
Bar:
Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints Left_bar_bleue1/1Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints Empty
PostSubject: Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints   Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi i would just like to say that i tried to play today and it asked me to get the latest client, which means that i have to use the client to play, i dont like the BLUE CLIENT because it makes things hard to read and hurts my eyes, i also noticed that although i am a guild leader when i try to modify guild rankings it says that my rank will not allow??? oh and all my stats are screwed up, i noticed all this within a few miname minutes of playing, im sure there will be more things wrong, i hope ppl dont think im here just to complain but i would like to see it all working properly because this server is my favorite and has massive potential if only things would work well.....l8rz.....bte im JAKE in the game
Back to top Go down
anarkypunk

PostSubject: I have exactly the same problems and winrar is infected    Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:20 pm

thank you for posting, i have the same problems , and also the winrar is infected, so i had to uninstall from my computer right away, if anybody knows of one that isn't infected please post so we can download it. yes the blue screen is horrible on the eyes hope we can go back to nornal neutral brown. thank you
Back to top Go down
lockheed

Character sheet
Bar:
Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints Left_bar_bleue1/1Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: meh   Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:37 pm

I have the same problem with guild bob however i find the blue client IS the neutral color for my eyes and i find it very appealing
Back to top Go down
insomniac
Admin

PostSubject: I will get these fixed   Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:28 pm

Ok I think this client has some glitch im unaware of effecting stats and other things the blue doesnt bother me but I am not going to do the gui for it so.
Its so hard to find dedicated staff when the get nothing in return for their work!
Guild bob was that effected before the new client or no?
Back to top Go down
anarkypunk

PostSubject: guild bob   Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:59 pm

I'm back to old eo main with origins ip, guild bob works here as soon as i go to the blue client guild bob doesn't work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints   Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Client is bad contrast + other complaints
Page 1 of 1