Endless Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support forum for Endless Origins.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» i have problem with my class
:) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :) EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:08 am by dxrko

» Can't Make a Character or Play
:) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :) EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 pm by ShadowMaiden

» My character is fucked up because of shitty ass maps
:) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 pm by lockheed

» something wrong with jmillie
:) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:24 pm by lockheed

» a complaint
:) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:21 pm by lockheed

» Admin/Mapper
:) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 am by saradom

» Endless Origins Links
:) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:25 pm by insomniac

» NEW FORUMS!
:) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 am by lockheed

» Zomfig was ddosing /crashing server
:) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:09 am by insomniac

:) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
enzo1998

enzo1998

:) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :) Empty
PostSubject: :) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :)   :) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Name/In-Game Name:
My in game name is Insanity.

Time zone (GMT):
Eastern Time Zone (Florida)

What languages do you speak fluently? :
English, Spanish, French

how long have you been playing Origins (Please specified)? :
I’ve been playing origins for about 5 months.

Amount of time you can spend time on Origins a) each day b) each week:
I play origins for around 6 hours a day and 48 hours a week.

Do you have any past experience as being a Game Master? :
I’ve had some experience as a GM on an Admin Server learning what it is like to be an admin. I was a level 7 admin on Masterj’s server. The highest level is 11.

What kind of Game Master you would like to apply with us? :
I would like to be any type of administrator of the game that could help out players and supervise the game and protect it from speeders, duplicators, and scammers.

Why do you think you'd be a good addition to the current team? :
I think I would be a great addition to the team because I love to play origins. I’m pretty much hooked on it, I love playing the game and helping out the new players. I spend hours at a time just watching what admins do and think to my self that i think i can do it too. Every time a new player joins I instantly warp to newbland and give them tours around origins; I also teach them all the different commands. I am Trilingual and can help out many players, not like many players that only speak English. I am a very kind person and take the game very seriously. I am never afk and open to help anyone out. I believe that if i was an admin I would put the game on the top of the Eo private server list on eoserv.com

Is there anything else you would like to tell us about you? :
I am a great speaker, writer, reader, and mathematician. I currently attend a k-8 center (public school) and am in the eighth grade. I am in all honors classes and have scored 5s on all of the Fcat Tests. I am on the top of my eight grade class and an over achiever. I love video games and have always just thought about what it would be like to actually be an Administrator of one. I hope I am selected to be an admin and will not take the responsibility lightly.

You must provide proof of experience in the position you're applying, do you have any proof? :
Masterj’s server username Enzo.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
damon

PostSubject: Re: :) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :)   :) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:28 pm

LMFAO
Dude i watched you con a newb out of a Baruta for 1k
So "Helping New Players" is not you
"Help Against Scammers?" Delete your account would be a start.
Back to top Go down
enzo1998

enzo1998

PostSubject: Re: :) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :)   :) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:48 pm

i never scammed anyone. You told me that baruta was worthless, 2-3 weeks ago. I saw this level 1 with baruta and i offered to buy it for 1k as a joke. she said "ok" i told her it was worth more but she said "idc ill just get a new one". I gave her 1k and threw in elegenta and a saw sword. after the trade i asked if she wanted to trade back and she said no and the elegenta looked nicer and she probably wasnt gunna play the game anymore because she thought it was "boring". Thats not scamming.

Dont even try to say im scamming. YOUR THE ONE CHEATING, AND STEALING from the game. Think im lying? How about you check out this link. Smile Cheating by autoing. Stealing by stealing the exp from players that are actually playing the game. Enjoy the evidence Smile https://endless-origins.forumotion.com/t145-faild-uses-auto-in-apozenoverlord#344
GF Wink This is a reason i want to become an admin, to stop cheaters like you from the ruining the game.
While your at it guys check out this screenie of Faild's title. Smile
:) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :) Endl0013

WhiteWolf (the owner of the game), the one that is considering my admin application faild states hes "gay" as his title. I think Faild is mad that my player Insanity, might become an admin. I am sad to show this picture but i must, to show faild's hate towards WhiteWolf and that he infact is the bad person.

Back to top Go down
damon

PostSubject: Re: :) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :)   :) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:57 am

:) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :) Mspaintc

Meh You get the point

Nice Title Avalon! Razz

Obviously Photo shop takes better .jpg images but its good enough to get the point across.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :)   :) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :) Empty

Back to top Go down

:) INSANITY'S ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION :)
Page 1 of 1